the only tool that predicts performance
Also known as a tool which measures “the bright side of personality”.
A seven scale inventory describes how people work and how they relate to others when they are at their best.
Frequently used tool for selection and development.
Also known as a tool which measures “the dark side of personality”.
A ten scale inventory predicts person´s counterproductive behaviors and behavioral changes in times of increased strain.
Frequently used tool for development and coaching.
A tool which describes your goals, values, drivers, and interests.
A ten scale inventory predicts a person´s job satisfaction and describes what motivates a person to succeed.
Frequently used tool for selection, defining cultural fit and measuring organizational culture.
- - Normed on more than 500,000 worldwide
- - Validated on more than 200 occupations
- - Based on Five-Factor Model
- - Instantaneous scoring report output
- - 10- to 20-minute completion time of each questionnaire